Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Phoebe Dynevor

Phoebe Dynevor for Beautiful Skin Foundation.
Created by Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury
Phoebe for Beauty Dreams.
Phoebe for Limitless Lucky Lips in the Shade Red Wishes.
Created by Charlotte's Niece, Sofia Tilbury.
Darlings, how BEAUTIFUL does my NEW! Brand Ambassador & STAR of my NEW! Holiday Campaign Phoebe Dynevor look at the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 22 show!
Darlings, I am SO excited to reveal that the talented, gorgeous British actress Phoebe Dynevor is my new Brand Ambassador!! I fell in love with Phoebe as I watched her in Bridgerton – her makeup artist even had her character Daphne in a Pillow Talk lip!

Here are the photos and sites of English actress Phoebe Dynevor, who stars as Daphne Bridgerton Basset in the Netflix period drama​ series, "Bridgerton". It is based on Julia Quinn's novels set in the competitive world of Regency era London's ton during the season, when debutantes are presented at court.

No comments:

Post a Comment