Friday, July 28, 2023

Jenna Ortega

"I feel really fortunate to be coming on as a producer this time around. I’ve had experiences where I felt I was meant to be a puppet. "Shut up, you're not the writer." 

Tim Burton pulled me in his trailer and said that he wanted to be a soundboard for my voice." 
JENNA ORTEGA
new Adidas: She is so boyfriend oh my lord🤌
Emma Myers can you fight???
sitting like she wants to attract women
Jenna Ortega on the set of Beetlejuice 2.
unseen im dying😭 she is so beautiful
Jenna Ortega by Ben Cope.
Jenna Ortega as Tara Carpenter in Scream 6!
Jenna Ortega for Adidas!!
It's just Jenna showing us her bruises 🤏❤️

Here are the photos and sites of actress Jenna Ortega, who began her career as a child actress, receiving recognition for her role as young Jane in The CW comedy-drama series ''Jane the Virgin''. Her breakthrough role came in portraying Harley Diaz in the Disney Channel series ''Stuck in the Middle'', for which she won an Imagen Award. She played Ellie Alves in the second season of the thriller series ''You''. She played Tara Carpenter in "Scream" and its sequel, "Scream VI". In 2022, she began starring as Wednesday Addams in the Netflix horror comedy series ''Wednesday''. She is set to appear as Lydia Deetz's (Winona Ryder) daughter in "Beetlejuice 2", the sequel to the 1988 movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment