Saturday, September 30, 2023

Sofia Mattsson

New #GH promotional cast photos of Sofia Mattsson as Sasha Gilmore.
After 10 months on recurring status, Sofia Mattsson has been placed on contract and Sasha has been added to the opening credits rotation.
Lucky me, Sofia Mattsson was standing in front of me and my camera!
New #GH promotional cast photos of Sofia Mattsson as Sasha Gilmore.
Updated headshot of Sasha Gilmore in today's #GH opening credits! 
This is the first update to Sofia Mattsson's headshot since she was added to the main titles in July 2019.
Congratulations to Sofia Mattsson and Thomas Payton on the birth of their son! 💙
General Hospital’s Sofia Mattsson Announces Birth of Baby Girl.
Sasha with her future love interest, Cody Bell (Josh Kelly).
"I'm going to get you out of here Sasha you just have to trust me"

Here are photos and sites of Swedish born-American actress Sofia Mattsson, who portrays Sasha Gilmore on General Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment