Monday, February 12, 2024

Hayley Erin

mg is that my Claire Eve Newman Howard Grace in clothes that aren’t a mental hospital clothes finally? 🤩
So where do you think Claire will work when she is released from the hospital? Right now, my guess is she will be COO of Newman Media and I think Victoria will be CEO until Nikki gets better.
Claire with her great-aunt, Jordan Howard (Colleen Zenk).
Jordan: "The Newmans, they're not good for you, they're going to take you into their world and annihilate you, they don't deserve you!"
Claire to Jordan: "I want you dead, do you hear me, DEAD!"
Nikki to Victoria: "Claire's trying to fill an empty space in her heart, I think those instincts are exactly right, we have to have faith that she will get there!"
Claire with her parents, Victoria Newman (Amelia Heinle) and Cole Howard (J. Eddie Peck).
Claire: "What are the odds Jordan escaped?" 
Cole: "I think that we should be prepared for anything." 
Claire: "...Jordan could have set the fire; I remember she told me more than once, in an emergency, fire could be the ultimate distraction!" #YR🔥
Claire to Victoria/Cole [re: Jordan]: "Nikki was always the target, as a way to make Victor suffer!" #YR🎯

Here are some photos and sites of actress Hayley Erin, who is known for her roles as Abby Newman in the CBS soap opera ''The Young and the Restless'' (2008–2010), Kiki Jerome in the ABC soap opera ''General Hospital'' (2015–2019), for which she won a Daytime Emmy Award, and Taylor Hotchkiss in the Freeform series ''Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists'' (2019). Now, she returns to The Young and the Restless in the role of Claire Grace, who was born Eve Nicole Howard, the long-lost daughter of Victoria Newman (Amelia Heinle) and Cole Howard (J. Eddie Peck).

No comments:

Post a Comment