Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Olivia d'Abo

I hear jingle bells 🔔 ahead ! Wishing you all a most beautiful week .Let the love, joy ,laughter , abundance and festivities begin! :)) 🌲❤️💝🌲💝❤️🌲
Hi friends , hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving ! I am so very grateful to have each and every one of you in my life :) Wishing you all a beautiful rest of your weekend ahead ! Love , light and happiness from my heart to yours . 💖🙏🦃🙏💖
This Tuesday’s got me thinking and dancing ~ musical dreams,the ones we love ,gratitude and divine happiness exits …sending you love ,goodness and a happy week ahead .💥❤️💫
Happy Sunday and summer to all my Twitter friends :) Keep smiling , keep shinning!!💗😊💗🌞💗😊

Here are some photos and sites of English-American actress 
Olivia d'Abo, who is known for her roles as Karen Arnold on The Wonder Years and Detective Robert Goren's (Vincent D'Onofrio) arch-nemesis Nicole Wallace on Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Olivia reprised her role as Nicole Wallace as Madeline Haynes on the French Crime Drama: Jo.

My Previous Olivia Blog: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment