Monday, January 8, 2024

Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder (p: Camilla Armbrust), Marie Claire UK, November 2017.
Winona Ryder (p: Mario Sorrenti), W Magazine, October 2017. <The New Royals 2017>.
Winona as Veronica Sawyer in Heathers.
"I don't think I would be an actress if Beetlejuice hadn't come along, because I really wasn't thriving in those auditions. I'd just done a couple things, but I had black hair and was very pale, and that movie led to other things."

Winona Ryder turns 52 today.
Winona as Joyce Byers in Stranger Things.
Winona as Lydia Deetz in Beetlejuice.

Here are some photos and sites of actress 
Winona Ryder, who plays Joyce Byers on the Netflix Series "Stranger Things" created by The Duffer Brothers and Veronica Sawyer in Heathers. She is set to reprise her role as Lydia Deetz in "Beetlejuice 2", the sequel to the 1988 movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment